18. sep. 2014

18.09.2014


It's been soooo long since I've made a blog post with just an outfit or pictures of my face, at least like, casually.. We're talking years, back when I had my old blog, I would make 3-5 posts every month with just my face and that seems reaaallly weird and vain to me now haha.

In fact, it's been so long that I have forgotten how to pose and take pictures of my outfits by myself, so these pictures are really.. awkward.

But I have so much motivation for this blog now! I don't know what happened, but I'm editing pictures everyday and I've got a ton of posts planned! The pictures from Tokyo are taking super-long to edit tho, wow, but hopefully I'll get to make the first Tokyo post asap!

Meanwhile, have an ootd;

Skirt: SpRay
Mesh top: Weekday
Coat & scarf: Fretex

Bonus:
I can't pose for shit so I always end up with weird pictures like this. Amaze.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar